The SCOFF questionnaire is used to assess the possible presence of an eating disorder.
The SCOFF questions are:
(yes or no)
- Do you make yourself Sick because you feel uncomfortably full?
- Do you worry you have lost Control over how much you eat?
- Have you recently lost more than One stone [approximately fourteen pounds] in a 3 month period?
- Do you believe yourself to be Fat when others say you are too thin?
- Would you say that Food dominates your life?
If someone answers yes to two or more of the questions, they screen positive for an eating disorder.